We give you advice that you could never get from your patent attorney.
- We have skin in the game.
- Our success is based on your success.
- Our financing program is a non-dilutive investment in your company.
Investing In Patents
Russ Krajec’s new book on intellectual property from an INVESTOR’s perspective.
- How to do due diligence on a startup company.
- How startups use their patent assets.
- A patent roadmap for startups – the first patent is not the most important one.
- And much more.
What Do BlueIron Customers Say?
Hear from Thomas Ruge, CEO of Colorado CodeCraft about financing patents through BlueIron.
What is important to Colorado CodeCraft?
- BlueIron’s incentive is to get the best patent possible.
- Cashflow management for startups.
We pay all your patent costs.
Faster, Affordable, AND Better
We use Patent Prosecution Highway to get patents issued fast. Typical time from filing to issue: 18 months.
BlueIron finances your patents using a patent-pending "lease-back" model that frees your capital to run your business. You finance the cost of the patent over its 20 year life.
Because BlueIron has a vested interest in the value of your invention, BlueIron's patents are strong, defensible, and valuable assets.
Enforcable, business-focused patents make your company:
- Large portfolios are financed with low monthly payments.
- Portfolio is curated to your products, your marketplace, and your competitors.
- BlueIron uses crowdsourced funding.
BlueIron as the Investor’s Partner
ANGEL OR VENTURE CAN OWN A PORTION OF THE PORTFOLIO
- Greatly enhance chance of success for startup
- Asset-backed investment with positive rate of return
- Downside protection